Thursday, October 11, 2012

Starfruit Hydrangea Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,
I hope everyone is having a happy Thursday,  my day started out great, I had a card making class this morning, it was alot of fun, anytime I can get together and craft with friends it's alot of fun!  I'm already looking forward to my next class. I have a Stamp a Stack scheduled for the 20th and the 24th of October, there will be Fall and Halloween designs to choose from, today I'm going to share one of the greetings I have available for this class.  For anyone out of the area, I have the option of a class kit that can be sent to you,  email me if you are interested.

Here is today's greeting....




Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by again soon, I will be sharing  more of my class designs.

Have a great day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper