Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Greetings

Good Friday Morning,
This week has flown by, it's the first day of fall, and the holidays are just around the corner! The last quarter of the year is by far my favorite, with Halloween, delicious Thanksgiving celebrations and of course Christmas!, lot's of crafting fun goes on this time of year :D

Our next Glitter Queens Blog Hop will be here soon.....the hop will be on Oct, 10th, 11th & 12th, so be sure to hop on by and see what yummy papercrafts we have to share! I've been busy working on my blog hop projects, I had so much fun last time, can't wait for this time!

Today I have a Birthday Greeting to share with you, I created this card for my mil's birthday, I wanted something really pretty that she could keep out on her dresser and enjoy looking at, she doesn't get around like she used to and is bedridden much of the time, so I wanted a card that would brighten her day everyday.

I used the tulip frame embossing folder, the scallop corner punch, pearls and ribbon and Cheerful Treat DSP. I used SU watercolor pencils to color the flower. My mil is so sweet, she loved the card and wanted to hear all the details about how I created it.
I hope you enjoyed today's card, I will be back on Monday with a new project, until then I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper