Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 4 Glitter Queens Blog Hop



Here we are on Day 4 of the Blog Hop already.....my goodness time flies by when your having fun. For today's project I decided to do something 3-D, actually I've been wanting to use the Big Shot Milk Carton die to create some little haunted houses for quite some time and I'm only now getting around to it.



I have just one for you today, I really wanted to make up 2 but I didn't have enough time. It was alot of fun to create. After putting it together I used the spider web stamp from the Wicked Cool set to add spider web bits here and there on the walls. The windows and doors were just cut out of card stock and attached, then I added the window panes and little window on the front door. To add some dazzle to the roof I layered 2 colors together and used a punch on the edges. To finish I used the Spooky Bingo Bits,ghosts, headstone, bat, and spiders. The door handle is a glitter brad. I love the way it turned out so much, I'm going to make more! With Christmas coming up I'm thinking little Christmas house ornaments, hmmmm, be sure to come back for a visit and see what I come up with.





I hope you liked my little Haunted House, let me know what you think, that yummy blog candy is oh so close. Hopefully you arrived at my blog from after visiting with Candice Crawford. Next on the hop is Cely Havens.

Be sure and visit all of the Glitter Queens on this weeks hop for more project ideas and chances to win BLOG CANDY! Just in case you missed someone along the way, links to the all of the Glitter Queen blog hoppers can be found below in order from beginning to end. Don't forget to leave a comment at the end of this post if
you liked my project and I'll put you in the drawing for my blog candy! Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!!! Now on to Cely Havens Blog.

Dawn Griffith
Tracy Bradley
Eileen Cassisi
Anji Clements
Candice Crawford
Tamara Gadberry your here
Cely Havens
Jennifer Kay
Stephanie Lorenz
Bridget Owens
Joan Robertson
Dee Slater
Deidra Williamson
Gina Wrona

18 comments:

  1. ACK! sooooo stinkin cute!!! :) LOVE this! might have to get me that milk carton die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...this little haunted house is darling! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love it and love the little milk carton die! So many fun things you can do with it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Kristie G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! My 4 year old saw your project and said, "I wish I could have one of those bird houses." LOL Looks like this die is going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute haunted house. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.
    Lorraine P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Such a cute and clever haunted house. Thanks for the idea. It will be perfect to make for the kids !
    Cindy Henry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat P. (KittyKitty366@aol.comSeptember 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM

    OHH!! what a great idea, love the project, thanks for sharing all with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome project!
    i'm finally getting around to visiting everybody.
    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy that is such an adorable haunted house. I LOVE the mini milk carton dies as well!! TFS txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your haunted milk carton is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute seasonal use for this die I love this especially the cute little ghosts flying around outside. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very original! I haven't seen anything like this on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute haunted house it will make cute trick or treat handouts. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your haunted house is just adorable!!!

    Tracy Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, I love the haunted house. What a cool idea for the milk carton die. Now you have got me thinking of making a cute Santa Claus house for Christmas. Your idea is very original. Love the designer brad door handle. Karen Howard

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Great idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little ghost house. Great idea. TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper