Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Snow much fun

Good morning,
I'm running late on this post but I had a meeting first thing this morning with the speech teacher at my daughters school. It was all good, she graduated from the program!!! Yea Priscilla :D

Today I have a Christmas Card that I created using the stamp set 'Snow much Fun' and SU's new DSP 'Letters to Santa' I really love the snow men in this set, it's alot of fun to work with and there's so many options crafting with them. I used a base of real red cs then layered on the dsp, I used green on one side and the red on the other, but I added a scalloped edge to the red. I colored in the snowman using SU watercolor pencils then added some chunky glitter for 'snow'. I finished the front by adding ribbon, a bow and the snowbuddy tag. On the inside I made a tag that I stamped with Happy Holidays then I trimmed with a dauber and more chunky glitter.



(To view the photo close-up just click on it, then just close the window to return to my blog)




I hope you enjoyed my card, check back on Friday I will have a new project to share!
And just to let you know I will have a Blog Candy event happening in the months of Oct, Nov, and Dec! So be sure to come by for a visit and see what goodies I have to giveaway!

Plus.....The Glitter Queens will be having another hop coming up soon, stay tuned for more details!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper