Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 5 Glitter Queens First Blog Hop!



I hope everyone has enjoyed our First Glitter Queens Blog Hop! I had an awesome time hopping around all the blogs, and I am in awe at all the wonderful comments and the number of visitors! There were so many beautiful creative projects that showcased the versatility of Stampin'Up!'s fabulous products, I know my wish list grew much larger than it already is, lol.....

I have been featuring the Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp Set all week and used them in a variety of projects, they are extremely versatile and fun to use! For today I thought I would use the set for what it was made for.... Spooky Bingo! Who says Bingo can't be fun and CUTE! I began by stamping the bingo card onto vanilla cardstock, then I layered it on the Frightful Sight DSP, then I used ribbon, brads, buttons, bling and stamped spooky bits popped up on dimensionals. I can't wait to play bingo with this set, cute fun!







You can see in the photo all the images on the scallop circles, those are what you use to play the game, I used the Milk Carton die to make a little spooky container to hold the bingo image pieces, it's decorated with stamped spider webs, spooky bits spiders, lace, and a "Have a wicked halloween" tag. I used a tiny clip for the closure.
For the Hop I was only able to get 4 cards completed, but I plan on making 4 to 6 more plus I would like to make some kind of box for the game to complete the set, I just ran short of time and couldn't get it all done, designing is very time consuming :).....I guess I will have to share that with you in a future blog post.

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and share your comments, your kind words are very much appreciated. Over the weekend I will be going through the comments and picking the winner of my Blog Candy! and I will announce the winner on Monday the 12th, so please stop by and check to see if you are the winner!
Thanks again for visiting my Blog I hope you enjoyed my projects!

Just in case you missed someone along the way, links to the all of the Glitter Queen blog hoppers can be found below in order from beginning to end. Don't forget to leave a comment at the end of this post if you liked my project and I'll put you in the drawing for my blog candy! Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!!! Now on to Cely Havens Blog.

Dawn Griffith
Tracy Bradley
Eileen Cassisi
Anji Clements
Candice Crawford
Tamara Gadberry your here
Cely Havens
Jennifer Kay
Stephanie Lorenz
Bridget Owens
Joan Robertson
Dee Slater
Deidra Williamson
Gina Wrona

15 comments:

  1. Cute project. Thanks for your time this week, I've enjoyed checking in each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami, I love it! I bet this took a long time to create. This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Your dedication to your art is amazing. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I want to make some for my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us this week! This project is cute!
    Kristie G.
    thisday at ne dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat P. (KittyKitty366@aol.com)September 9, 2011 at 8:59 AM

    I have totally enjoyed your site, cards and ideas. As a newby to card making, the hop has been great at collecting ideas. Thanks for sharing. Pat P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project! Love the bingo cards and the idea of using the milk carton.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I think you have comvinced me I have to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable project for classroom parties the kids could also cover theis Bingo cards with candy that way everyone gets a prize. Great job with this blog hop and I look forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Spooky Bingo Game !! That will be great fun to make with my Granddaughter for her class Halloween party !! Thanks for sharing your talents with this fun blog hop.
    Cindy Henry

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a neat idea. Thanks for sharing all your ideas with us this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! What great projects. Thanks for sharing and inspiration.
    Lorraine P.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style. So cute! Thanks for working so hard to create these great projects. Love them all.

    ~Theresa in TX
    jasonandtheresa@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your project was OUTSANDING!!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper