Monday, September 19, 2011

Wish Big Greeting Card

Good Monday morning!,
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend, we had a great but busy weekend. Saturday I took my girls shopping for Birthday gifts.......my daughter Maia was invited to a party for her friend and her sister, both have Sept. b-days so they always do one big party for both. Plus my mil celebrated her birthday yesterday, she's a young 81 :)

So for this weeks posts I thought I would share the Birthday cards I created.
This is the card I made for Joleen, I love the new Pennant parade stamp set so I started with that to get my creative juices flowing. I had a die cut cake that my daughter wanted me to use in the card, which was the inspiration for my color
scheme.

I used Regal Rose CS for the base then I layered the front with the DSP Cheerful Treat-this CS is one of the fabulous items available if you host a workshop with sales of $150. or more! I love this DSP so pretty and so springy! I stamped the pennants on the rose cs then I layered them on some concord crush. I added a ribbon swag that I hung the pennants on, I left the swag a little loose so they hang out from the card a bit, although it still fit nicely in an envelope. On the inside I stamped a simple Happy Birthday Sentiment.

Here is my supply list:
Regal Rose CS #105130
Concord Crush CS#119792
Cheerful Treat DSP #122381 Hostess Only
Pennant Parade Stamp Set #122742
Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set #122617 Hostess Only
Melon Mambo Ink #115656
Concord Crush Ink # 119785

I hope you enjoyed my card today, check back on Wednesday to see the card I created for Rylee...I also used the Pennant Parade Set, but this card is personalized :D
Have a great day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper