Friday, September 16, 2011

Simply Christmas Greeting

Happy Friday!
I always look forward to friday and the beginning of the weekend! With 3 young girls the weekdays are so busy that it's nice to have some leisure time. But we have a bit of a busy weekend with 2 birthday parties oh my....I really do need to create some birthday cards!

For today's share I have a simple Christmas Greeting. I created it using a real red cs base then added a layer of embossed vanilla cs. Then I used the Decorative label punch to create the Dec 25 tag. I also used the scallop punch on the edges of the DSP layer.

I made the ribbon accent on the corner and added an antique brad to the center. On the inside I stamped the sentiment on a tag and then added a stamped and colored decorative holly and berries.


Next week I will have some new projects to share with you, plus I will have the details to be entered to win my October Blog Candy!
We will also be having another Glitter Queens Blog Hop mid October, I will post details when I have more information, we are still in the planning stages.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper