Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Personalized Birthday Greeting

Good Wednesday Morning,
Here we are half way through the week, I'm so glad, last weekend was really busy and I don't feel like I got enough chill-axin done. :D We have nothing scheduled for the upcoming weekend, yeaaa, I'm so looking forward to just hanging with my girls.


For today's project I'm going to share the card I made for the other Birthday girl this past weekend. I really love the way this bright happy card turned out. I decided to use the Pennant Parade set again with a different twist, since Rylee's name only had 5 letters I thought how cute would it be to personalize the card with her name on the front.
So I stamped the pennants, then I stamped the letters of her name and used my mini circle punch to punch them out, then attached them to the pennants. For the base of my card I used Regal Rose CS and layered it with Cheerful Treat DSP-(hostess only) I used the Bring on the Cake set to stamp the sentiment on the front. To accent and finish the card front I used flat backed pink brads and a silk flower with a white brad center. On the inside I stamped a sentiment.
The Birthday girl was thrilled with her card :D, which thrilled me!

Thank you for stopping by,
Have a wonderful day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper