Saturday, March 15, 2014

Easter Petal Parade

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Saturday all!, as I promised I am back with a quick post and another card using the petal parade stamp set, I really love the flowers in this set.....I can see that it is going to get much use.  I had a die cut piece from the 'on film' framelits that I had used part of on another card sitting on my desk, so I decided to incorporate it into another card. 

I started by adding a piece of vellum to the back of the frame, then I layered some dsp on the front and topped it with the frame so the flowers would peek through, I added the 'sweet sorbet' embellishments....cork flowers.....and some of the twine.  It needed some sparkle so I added some of the sequins, I separated them from the string and attached them separately. 

Here is a side view...

I added a little dress-up to the inside but left room to personalize. 

I really must be off for now, the girls and I are getting ready to go out to lunch then bridesmaid dress shopping for my nieces wedding....I love playing dressup, hoping I can find a nice dress to wear to the wedding while I'm there too. 

So I hope you all have a great weekend, I will be back on Monday with something new to share!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper