Wednesday, March 19, 2014

So Very Grateful Moms day

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are all having a good week so far, I'm sorry I'm a day late with this post but as I was working on editing my photos for this post yesterday my daughter sent me a text and said there softball game was starting about 30 minutes earlier than we had thought and she wanted me to bring her a drink and some sunflower seeds, lol, got to have those for the game......so I had to drop everything and head out the door.  When I got home of course it was time for fixing dinner,  and getting everything ready for today, so I did not get back to my post until this morning. 

Today's greeting is for mothers day,  I combined the two set's 'so very grateful' and 'my mother' from the occasions catalog............I love the flowers in this set, it's such a beautiful design and it looks fabulous when painted.   I used a blender pen and SU ink to color in the flowers, then I added a little sparkle with some rhinestones.

 My cs base is strawberry blush........

And with such a lovely front I decided the inside needed to be just as lovely, especially since it is a mothers day card.

I really adore this set and I can see I will be getting  a lot of use out of it. 

Well I really must be on my way, busy day ahead and I want to get all the un-fun chores done so I can spend some time in my craft studio.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper