Monday, March 10, 2014

Petal parade with Vellum Window

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Monday, I hope everyone has a good start to their week, it's kind of windy around here today but this week the weather is supposed to be nice.  On Sunday I took some time to mess around in my studio and created a greeting using the 'petal parade' set in the SAB flyer, you can get it free through the end of March with a $50. purchase.......contact me for any details or info you need!   

Anyway I've seen some examples on the web using the stamps in this set to create a background, plus there's also some dsp with a print using those flowers, love it, but since my order still has not gotten here yet I made my own background using the set. I wanted a window to look through to the background so I decided to use the new die in the occasions,  'on film' and vellum for the window.  

 The butterflies and leaves were die cut, the flowers were stamped and cut out then attached, the hello was stamped with versa mark and heat embossed with black. Here's a side view.....

And the inside...........

 Tomorrow I have another greeting card made for a Birthday, it is similar in that I used the 'petal parade' and the same colors and patterns but the card is different than todays post.  So if you have the time stop by and see what's new in my crafty world. 

Have a great day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper