Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Petite petals parade cut away Floral greeting tutorial

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Wednesday! I hope your having a good week so far, I have been busy as always but I'm really happy because Saturday is my Birthday! :)  Great day for my Birthday to fall on, usually my kids are at school, now we can celebrate all day together!

I was finally able to get the video tutorials made that I promised you all last week, my apologies for taking so long, I woke up on Friday with a migraine type headache and a sick stomach :( needless to say I was not up to making a video or crafting at all, but I am better now I did my prep work and filmed the videos yesterday. 

I ended up making 2 tutorials, 1 of the card and 1 of the box that holds the set of cards.  Today I will be sharing the card video tomorrow the box video will be published.

Here are the measurements for the card:

pool party cs- cut at 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2 "
white cs- cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
(for the other cards in the set, I used baked brown sugar, pistachio pudding, & pink pirouette cs w/ whisper white)

I used the stamp sets:  petal parade- from the SAB catalog
                                       petite petals- from the Occasions catalog
                                       lots of thanks- from the IBC

I'm not the best videographer in the world, still trying to figure it all out, so please excuse my mistakes......I am trying to tweak and improve my efforts, lol.   Enjoy!

Thank you for your patience and for stopping by, have a wonderful evening!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper