Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So very grateful Tagged Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Tuesday!  Things have been so busy lately with spring and school sports, all 3 of my daughters are involved- 2 are playing softball and the other is on the track team, I have turned into the taxi service......I don't mind so much although it can be hard to get anything accomplished.......however I do like watching them play it's enjoyable and relaxing, plus I get out of the house for awhile.   Going to watch an evening game tomorrow, I like those, except it's still a bit chilly, will probably need to take a blanket to cover up with. 

Today I have another card using the 'so very grateful' set, I sort of did some casing of a tag in the occasions catalog but then decided to add the tag to a card front....I really love the way it turned out....the flowers in this set are so pretty, love it!  ...........here's the front...

I had to do a little extra stamping and fussy cutting to add the extra flowers and leaves,  to shade the flowers I used my blender pen and SU ink and markers.

 On the inside I simply stamped a sentiment, then stamped, cut, and painted a flower to add to the corner.

 For my supplies I used:

strawberry slush cs
fresh prints dsp stack
So very grateful stamp set
1/8"  rose regal ribbon
blender pens, markers and ink

Many thanks for stopping by, I hope my card inspired you to create one of your own!

Have a great day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper