Thursday, March 6, 2014

Standing Coastal Box tutorial

Hello Papercrafters

Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going good so far, we are actually having some great weather here, feels like spring, temps in the 70's, we have some tomato seedlings coming up and we're making our garden plans, I can't wait, home grown vege's are so good.  

If you follow my blog I'm back to share the second part of the Standing box/ greeting card set tutorial.  I actually filmed them back to back, but it takes awhile to get them from the camera to my computer to the web.....

I missplaced some of the measurements during the taping so I want to add the measurements here:

For the box bottom:  cut cs at 6 1/2" x 10 "~ on the 10" side score at 4 1/2" & 5 1/2"
turn and score @ 1" & 5 1/2"-------fold on score lines, cut off center tab, adhere together as per video
For the top:  cut cs at 6 1/2" x 6 3/4"  ~ on the 6 3/4"  side score at 1"  & 5 3/4"   turn and score at 2 3/4" & 3 3/4"---------fold on score lines, cut off center tab, adhere together as per video.


If you are unclear about any of my instructions, just comment on this post and I will get back to you......if you miss any of my videos just click on the link to my channel (on the top right side. 



Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

Tamara

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper