Monday, March 17, 2014

Oh Snap Cat Birthday Greeting

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Monday!  Today our weather took a turn, well last night really, yesterday was so warm and sunny that I was in shorts, t-shirt and barefoot, but last night a high wind came in and it's still blowing, it's sunny and nice but chilly. 

Over the weekend I created a couple of cards to post this week, today's card is using the new 'oh snap' , and 'Cool kid' stamp sets from the Occasions and the 'See ya later' set from the SAB....you to can get the 'See ya later' set for FREE!  with a $50. purchase!  Don't delay SAB ends March 31st!  Anyway I also used the 'sweet sorbet' dsp (from SAB) and some of those cool sequins you see everyone using to dazzle up their creations. 

 

I used the 'gorgeous grunge' set and gold heat embossing to create a background for the cat. Here's the inside....

Tomorrow I will be back with a greeting made with the 'So very Grateful' set from the Occasions catalog, it's one of my favorites, can't wait to share. 

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper