Thursday, March 13, 2014

Internet where are you

Hello Papercrafters,

I am just making a quick post today to update everyone as to my whereabouts, lol......I had planned on posting another card on Tuesday but suddenly we had internet one minute and it was gone the next :(  Not a problem with the bill just the line and being the speedy service techs they are I cannot expect them to be out until Saturday!  what?  Saturday,  omg......we'll right now I am going through internet withdrawals,lol .....I am now using my phone's wifi to piggy back so I could post my card but the photos are in my desk top computer and the network is not cooperating sooooo I cannot post it yet, ugh.....I'm so aggravated with the mess...... :(

 So I will have to try for Saturday afternoon, in the meantime I got a new order of SU with a bunch of new stamps and dsp so I will be creating some new goodies and will share as soon as I can get back on-line. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week !

Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper