Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bats about you video

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Wednesday!, as promised I am back with a new post, I have the video ready of this quick and easy Halloween card ready for viewing!  Yea, now that I have done several videos I see that they quite alot of work, although I do enjoy making them, however I am still in the process of learning how to edit them, learned some trimming and splicing yesterday, next I will learn to add text, I will keep tweeking them to get the best possible video for my viewers. 

Here is the card I will demonstrate:

 And here is the video:

 

I hope you enjoyed the video, be sure to stop by tomorrow.....I have a Birthday card to share and I have a new video for Friday!!!   Stepped-up Bows!  This is a super fun, fast and easy project, please stop to see!

Have a great Wednesday!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper