Monday, September 9, 2013

Cone Favor Halloween style

Hello Papercrafters,


For those of you who wanted to see the video of the cone favors, well I finally got it done, my apologies for me even thinking I could get anything done over the weekend when I have 3 girls home, lol, needless to say I was not able to do it until today.  I had to swap out the 'witches brew' dsp with some 'modern medley' because I have already used up my whole pack of 'witches brew' :/ but other than a paper swap it's still the same favor.  I will be creating another version of this cone favor only it will be left open and made to hang, and I will create a video to demonstrate how I create it...so be sure to visit my blog regularly I have other videos in the works as well. 

 




Product Shares from the holiday mini will be available soon! (from me)  my product shares will include 3 types of ribbon, 2 styles of embellishments tags and dsp from the season of style and winter frost stacks!  I will have details by Friday, you won't want to miss this fantastic selection, you'll get a little bit of everything from the mini!  If you need a copy of our Holiday mini just contact me and I will be happy to send one to you:   papercraftingstamper@gmail.com


Thank you for stopping by, I will have another video ready to post Wed or Thur, please come back and check it out!


Have a wonderful day!


Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper