Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Share Glitter Queens Blog Hop Oct 2-4

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Sunday to you all!  I am just sharing a quick post to let you know what it going on this week Oct 2-4,  I am once again participating in a Blog Hop with my fellow Glitter Queens!  Our hop will be Fall inspired projects, I have cards, favors and a special 3-d project to share!  Plus for my followers that comment I will have some blog candy!!

 

....can't wait........plus on Oct 5 I am also participating in the Operation write home Hop!!! wowzers this hop will have alot of participants.......so I am inviting you to stop by and see all the cool stuff.

Have a wonderful, peaceful, relaxing Sunday and be sure to stop by next week!  The hopping begins on Wednesday!!!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper