Friday, September 13, 2013

Indigo Gumball Ferns and Flowers

Hello Papercrafters,
 

It's Friday!, yea I'm so ready for the weekend, I just noticed today is Friday the

13th, hope it's a great day for all!  I have an aunt who was married on a Friday the

13th and she has always considered it good luck, so that's how I look at it. 

 I'm beginning to notice a little change in the weather, I'm so glad I am looking forward to fall, I

love the weather around here that time of year and the fact that it's the beginning of the holiday

season, the way it goes from Halloween to Thanksgiving to Christmas it seems like a season.  

I have another video to share with you today, the card I am demonstrating was one I

created for a color challenge the colors are island indigo, gumball green and whisper white, 

I misspoke during the video and said I used very vanilla but it's all whisper white :-)

I liked the way it turned out so well that I thought I  would create a video.  Here's the card

 

 and the video........



Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Please stop by again soon I have many new projects in the works that I will be sharing, videos too!
 

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper