Monday, September 16, 2013

Truly Grateful Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Monday to you all, I am so happy our weather is taking a cool down this week, tomorrow it's supposed to start cooling down into the 80's!!!, yeah that is cool for us :-)  

This morning I signed up to chaperone my daughter to 6th grade camp :0  it's a 3 day tour, lol, but seriously it's going to be fun and I am looking forward to it, and needless to say my daughter is so excited!  They have been selling cookies and tri-tip sandwich lunches to earn the rest of the money they need to attend, I am so surprised at her saleswomenship, lol, she sold a whole box of cookies while on the bus ride home her first sales day!  Yep she's awesome :)

 With the change in weather of course there will be a change in projects, yep the fall inspired projects are being developed.  Today I have a greeting card I created using the new burlap ribbon, love this ribbon and it's perfect for fall, I also used the 'Truly Grateful' stamp set and 'sweater weather' dsp from the holiday mini and I used the 'Gorgeous Grunge' stamp set from the IBC. 

For embellishing I used some of our 'candy dots' from the brights,in the upper right corner, and a button from the regals with some linen thread. To cut the leaves I used the 'Autumn Accents' Bigz die then I used a dauber to add some color to the edges. 

Thank you for stopping by today, I have to be off I have a busy day ahead, errands to run this morning and I have to pick up my girls from school and head to a dental appointment. 

We have another Glitter Queens hop, fall inspired, coming up the first week of October, so be sure to watch for the details, I will share when I find them out.   I will be back on Wednesday with a new post and a video, so please stop by!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper