Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bats for you Greeting Card

Hello Papercrafters,

This day has just flown by, I was planning on getting this posted earlier in the day but sometimes, what am I saying, lol, often the day doesn't go as planned.  Oh well, now dinner and most of the homework chores are done so while everyone is outside getting some exercise for a bit I'm taking the opportunity to post my card :) 

I have a Halloween card to share today, the Halloween themed hop kind of got me in the mood plus I have a Halloween themed swap coming up, but I've pretty much used up one package of 'witches brew' dsp....so I need to order so more for classes and video's. 

Today's card was made using the 'Halloween hello' set, plus I used the woodgrain embossing folder, and the 'witches brew' dsp 

For the edging I used a border punch, if you didn't have that particular punch you could use pinking shears to get the same effect. 

The bat was cut out by hand, we do not have a punch for it. 

My orange cs base was textured, which is why the sentiment has that look. This greeting really goes together quite quickly, I have a video in the works to demonstrate how I created it,  it's scheduled to go live next week. 

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back Friday with a greeting card and it's video, it's a card  I recently designed for a challenge, so come back and see what is new in my crafty corner!

Have a great day!

Tamara

1 comment:



  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper