Monday, September 23, 2013

SU Pretty Presents Bow Stepped up Lg

Hello Papercrafters, 

Well I finally managed to get the video ready for viewing that I promised.....my apologies to anyone who came by expecting it sooner, but I had a tooth that just decided out of the blue to start aching which was because of infection, I found out when I went to the dentist :(  well now I have the medicine to take care of that, and the bad ache has gone but the tooth has to be pulled and lucky me it has really long roots so I have to go back to get it done when they have more time set aside. Boo hoo I am not looking forward to that at all, they are talking surgical removal which means they are cutting into my gums :/ major bummer.  

Anyway that's why I'm so late with my post, good news is I have another video ready for Wednesday.....it's my stepped version of the small bow from the Pretty presents kit.  If you haven't gotten one of these bow kits yet well you don't want to miss out, you get 10 total in the kit each is double sided, 5 are small and 5 large for only $3.95!  I love them and I want another kit to try some other stepped up versions................get them here at my SU shop!

Here is a photo of theLarge Bow after being stepped up

 

Sorry the color is not quite right in the photo, I had to take it at night.....here is the video............Enjoy!  and be sure to stop by for the small version!

 

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Tamara, Thanks so much for sharing your great video on the bows! The bows you made are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper