Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pretty Presents Stepped up small Bow

Hello Papercrafters,

With the fall weather here and the holidays looming in the distance, I have begun making bows for my Christmas packages.  Stampin'Up! has a really awesome kit in the current holiday mini that has the supplies to create 10 bows, 5 large and 5 small, they are double sided for more options when to create them.  They come on perforated paper and are very easy to take apart and put together.  Earlier in the week I posted a photo and a video showing my stepped up version of the large bow, today I have a video showing my stepped version of the small bow!  You can order your kit from my shop Pretty Presents designer bows # 132186  just $3.95!

I really love this kit and I plan on getting another one I want to make lots of them for the holidays!

Here is the bow......




and the video........

 


Coming up next week Oct 2, 3, & 4 I will be participating in another Glitter Queens Hop!!! So please come back by next week, our hop projects will all be Fall inspired, I have my projects ready and I can't wait to share! 


Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed the video :)  please tell your friends!  You can also subscribe to my you tube channel..........papercraftsbytamara  then you will know when I create a new video!

Have a wonderful day!
Tamara

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tami, Thanks for sharing another great video. Your bows are gorgeous1

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper