Friday, September 6, 2013

Mini Envelope and Candy Favor Video Tutorials

Hello Papercrafters,

Welcome to my Blog, our Glitter Queens hop is over but just as I promised I have some video tutorials to share that show for some reason the cone video didn't upload right so I will try to fix that and get it posted over the weekend.  My apologies, my oldest daughter had a dental appointment this afternoon and I just didn't have enough time to figure out the problem.   However I did manage to get the mini envelope and the favor everyone liked the most, the mini hershey candy bar favor video's done!!!

At first I tried to put them all on one but it was running too long and without a helper it's hard to keep it all organized,  so I made a separate video for each, I am new to how-to video's and simple for now is better for me, I'll learn as I go. So please excuse my poor videographer skills I'm just starting out so they can only keep getting better right?, lol, anyway  Thank you all for the fabulous comments, I really, really appreciate it!!  Enjoy the video!

 

Here's a link to the Mini Envelope Tutorial:

http://youtu.be/qur46UIO4iM

Here is the link to the video for the mini hershey favor, now on this video I actually forgot to add the dsp to the front of the favor like I did for the hop, for the front I used a piece of dsp 1 3/8 x 2 3/4" and it is attached with snail to the front, (see the still pic) sorry about that, I'm still trying to figure this all out, lol. 


 

http://youtu.be/aPExVA_bkjo

And now for the announcement you've all been waiting for.....the
winner of my blog candy is        Sandi !!!   Congratulations!!!
 

Please send your address to my email at :  papercraftingstamper@gmail.com  and put Blog Candy in the subject line,  so I know where to send your prize! Thank You so much for taking time from your day to visit my blog, I really appreciate your wonderful comment, comments always make my day! 

I hope you enjoyed my videos today, thanks again for stopping by for a visit, The Glitter Queen's have another hop planned for early October it will be a Fall/ Thanksgiving theme, so be sure to stop by I will post the details as soon as I have them.

Have a wonderful day!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper