Monday, February 3, 2014

Baked Vanilla Expresso Challenge

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.....this morning my girls were complaining that the weekend went by way tooooo fast......we can't wait for Easter break, lol :)   We had some wonderful much needed rain yesterday! yea....I hope we get more soon.  Since it was a rainy sunday and we are not a football loving family I did some crafting while my girls were watching movies.  

For my inspiration I thought I would join the color challenge the SU fb group I belong to is currently having, actually there is a new color challenge every week but like last week when I finally had the time to participate they were already posting the new challenge.....oh we'll at least I get to play!

The colors we are using are baked brown sugar, very vanilla, & early espresso....I decided to use the espresso for my base since I had already set my heart on using the folder (which I cannot remember the name of) with vanilla......when I was putting it all together I thought it needed some bling and decided to use these little rhinestones....they went better with the color scheme than the rhinestones did......here's the front:

I used one of those retired 3 way punches to make my flower, I punched out 3, daubed the edges and made some snips between the petals so I could curl them a bit, then I layered them and added the button in the center..

Since I used a dark base I decided to finish the inside and provide room for personalizing.....

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great Monday!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper