Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Treat Bag with Topper

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Monday! , Today is holiday in honor of Lincoln's Birthday :)  so Happy Birthday Lincoln!  and thank you for the 3 day weekend!   Next Monday we are honoring Presidents Day and we get another 3 day weekend woo hoo!!! wow with February being so short these holidays make it seem even shorter, March will be here before you know it....which is my favorite month of the year since it is my birthday month!  

So I hope you are all having a great day off, if you get one.....Valentines Day will be here the end of the week so this week I will be sharing lots of Valentine goodies :) I'm so excited I've been making those box cards that are all the rage and I will be sharing my Valentine versions!!!

Today I have a little cello bag favor with a Valentine topper, I sort of cased this from the SU stampin success magazine, I just couldn't help myself, when I saw the bird stamped in white on the cello I just had to make one of my own :)

I think the bird is so sweet...it's from the 'Love you more' set, which is only available while supplies last.  Here another view without candy.....

These sweet little favors work up fast, of course the topper can be as simple or elaborate as you wish....these are great for co-workers, friends or class parties. 

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper