Thursday, February 20, 2014

Peachy Hello

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Thursday! My this week is zooming by, I can't believe the weekend is almost here.  This Friday and Saturday my girls are participating in soccer, softball try-outs and there's a school dance Friday evening.  We've had some awesome weather for outside activities but it seems like spring is getting here too soon, wish it would hold off a bit and give us more rainy days. 

Today I carved out some time to get a little creative in my craft room and I created a greeting card using I believe it's 'calypso coral' cs looks peachy to me :)  anyway I used a sketch I found on the web to give me the inspiration I needed to get started. 

Here's the card front:

I've seen a lot of cards and projects using the petite petals stamp set and punch,  I love it!  this is a wonderful bundle that's very reasonably priced............

Since I used the sentiment ' you can never have too much happy' on the front I had a lightbulb moment and decided to use my markers to color and stamp just the 'happy' over and over.........very cool, it's like having another stamp that just says 'happy' :)...............

It turned out a little silly but it does put the 'happy' on your face. Here are my supplies:

Petite petals #133155 clear # 133152 wood  
Yippee Skippee # 131344 clear #131341 wood
dsp brights stack # 130134, 
calypso coral cs # 122925
ruffle ribbon cantaloupe # 130021, 
rhinestones #119246, 
gold embossing powder # 109129
On film framelits die # 132969


Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper