Saturday, February 22, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt Greeting

Hello Papercrafters, 

Wishing you a happy Saturday!  I hope you are all having a great start to your weekend,  I worked my tail off cleaning house yesterday, so today I've been taking it easy.  Started the morning taking 1 daughter to basketball camp, then another daughter was doing softball tryouts, and then my 3 rd daughter had softball practice.....I stayed to watch the practice....it was a nice day sunny and warm, in the sun that it, I had my own chair, a drink and some sunflower seeds, it was quite relaxing and enjoyable.  

When I got back home I messed around a bit in my crafty room and created this Easter greeting, I think I'm longing for my fringe scissors, which I still haven't gotten yet (insert sad face) so I had to cut my grass by hand, it turned out ok but it would look better and neater, more uniform if I had the scissors. 

It folds over from the side, and the top above the eggs I slightly cut off, so it is shorter than the back.....it turn out colorful and happy :)

Here's a side view:

 On the inside I simply stamped a bunny in an egg shell leaving room for a personal message.

My supply list:

Crisp cantaloupe cs #131298
Pistachio pudding cs # 131294
Dazzling diamond # 102023
SU markers brights # 131259
white satin ribbon
and some retired stamps:
Wacky wishes
Easter egg wheel
Everybunny
  

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper