Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Box card in the Pink

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to another fabulous fun adventure here at my crafty blog, lol,  seriously, I know it's not such an adventure but fun and fabulous, yes!  If your here you love papercrafting as much as I do and I do find crafting adventurous.....awhile back I went on a venture looking to find out how those super cool box cards were created......we'll I found a tutorial and I have created 2 versions for Valentines Day!  

I started by making one with pinks, since it is my mom's favorite color and I wanted to give her one of these awesome box cards......now my versions are using a combination of new and retired products but I love, love, love the result.....

These are so sweet and so cool and they are fun to create....

Here's my supply list:

Whisper white, strawberry slush and blushing bride cs

Hearts a flutter framelits

Scallop punch 

Quite the pair and Love you more- stamp sets...plus rhinestones, chalk marker, dimensionals and some retired products. 

If you have not tried this technique you should give it a go, its pretty cool.......tomorrow I have another version that I did in reds, so please stop by and take a look.

I wanted a larger version of this card so I worked out the measurements and am currently working on a large version that I am making for my Valentine :)  I will be sharing the card and measurements later in the week. 

Thank you for stopping by....Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper