Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Box Card in the Red

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Wednesday to you!  This week is flying by and I have so many Valentines to get made......I have a really cool, really easy and really fun, Valentine favor that I helping my girls make for their class parties.............and I am going to do a quick video showing you how to make them as well, I say quick because they work up so fast......working on that this afternoon, should be live tomorrow afternoon, so come by and see what's up!  You'll be glad you did.

Today as promised yesterday I have another version of the box card, this one is my red version, I think I like this one better, lol, it turned out pretty cool.

These cards are so much fun to create, the more I make, the more ideas I get......I've seen some really gorgeous ones made with lot's of flowers for spring and Mother's Day, oh yah, I see many more versions of these in my head :)

 
The photos don't do it justice, it's really much prettier in person.  I hope this inspires you to try making one of your own, if you would like the box measurements just comment on this post and I would be happy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by, Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper