Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Window Slider Card

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a great weekend, we all thoroughly enjoyed the extra day.........I have 3 daughters, 14, 12, & 10....we've been dealing with my oldest going over on her cell minutes or text limits....money is tight and of course when you throw extra expenses into the mix we'll it stress's me out :/  anyway so I told her I was going to find something more cost effective for us and change her over....omg she did not like that at first but I let her simmer down and did my research.....

as luck would have it, I mean like wow was the universe working in my favor :)   I heard about a family plan with Cricket ( who was my cell provider) that you could have up to 5 family members on smartphones for $99./month unlimited everything!  (No this is not an ad for Cricket, lol, I'm just thrilled)......what.......when I heard the priceI thought I need to jump on this, we're already paying that much for just 2 phones and my 2 youngest got trac fone's for xmas so they are starting to add to that monthly cell bill. 

 

 So there are 5 of us with my husband, I drug him down to the cricket store and signed us up for the plan!!!!  we love it!   I did have to buy 4 phones but we went reasonable with the type and price and I used the phone I already have, my husband & 2 youngest didn't have a smartphone and wanted one, so they are tickled and my oldest loves the new phone, her old phone was getting worn from all the texting, lol and they all, myself included, love the unlimited everything!!!    Needless to say we spent the rest of the weekend playing on our phones, texting, talking, downloading, playing, lol, fun stuff :)

 

But I did take a little time to learn how to make a new type of card,  actually got the idea from my upline Dawn Griffith :)  thank you Dawn!! So this is my case of her card, I love the little slider it's so cool, I think interactive cards are awesome!  Now that I have made one I am anxious to try more sooooo I'm thinking this may be the design of the week, lol.   Here is todays version:

 

My design includes a mixture of new and retired items.....to see the rest of the card just pull the ribbon in the direction the arrow is pointing :)    

 I really love it displayed this way, not to pat myself on the back but I think it turned out really cool!   Better get my house chores done so I can get back in my craft room.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

Tamara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper