Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cute Hair Bows made with the Bow Big shot die

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Saturday!  I don't usually post on the weekends but since I failed so miserably at posting this last week I thought I would share a super cute, super fun, super quick to make craft.   I found some really cool felt that had a cool print on it, ran it through the Bigshot using the bow die, then to adhere the pieces together I used some hot glue, it works great and sticks immediately!    I bought a box of hair clips wrapped a scrap piece of felt around the bottom prong and glued then glued the clip onto the bow. 

They turned out so cute!  my girls love them, now I want to find or create more patterns with the felt and make more.....of course they could be embellished and stepped up with some bling  but they look super cute in your hair just like they are......

These would make great gifts or would be fun to make at a girls crafting party. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper