Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cupid's Arrow Valentine Treat Favor

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Thursday and welcome back :)   I got myself in gear yesterday, made the video I promised I would, uploaded it and published the post to my blog!  woo hoo, lol.   Today's post is going to be short and sweet as I have so much to get accomplished today while my girls are in school then we are going to go do a little shopping after school....got to get all our Valentines taken care of. 

Today I am happy to share these sweet little cupid's arrow treat/favors I created, I've seen these 1" x 8 " cello bags made into all kinds of clever favors and I just had a brainstorm one day and thought 'what if I'.......and walla here's what I created.....

 

 Now these are really simple and easy to put together and really take very few supplies to make them, plus there is room to change it up a bit.....if you make one please share I'd love to see your version. 

 

Here's my video tutorial......

 

I had a bit of a mess up during the taping, lol, what a goof I am, now I can crack up but while taping I was like omg did I just do that on the inside, lol,  I hope you enjoyed anyway. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper