Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Baby Girl Banner Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Tuesday, we are off to a good start, girls are happy to be back to school, lol sort of :), and to see their friends, but not happy about back to homework, and I'm happy to have a chunk of uninterrupted time so that I can actually accomplish something, yea!

Today I have the Baby girl Greeting card as promised, once again I was making use of some of my freebies, they included 3 retired simply stampin kits which I was very excited to see, I love the stickers they always included, plus you get lots of 12 x 12 cs! When I was choosing my base I went for a darker shade of pink, actually used 'primrose petal', I know pastels are usually the choice for baby greetings but it just wasn't working for me..........here's the front:

I used some of the banner stickers from the kit and added some twine to create the banner, the baby carriage is dry embossed and I used pinking shears around the edges and I finally used my precious baby ticket stamp for the first time :) I don't know why it took so long, seriously 'that the ticket' is on my favorites list of SU stamp sets, on the inside I simply stamped a sentiment. 

Now I'm off on another adventure, I hope you have a great day!

Tamara

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper