Friday, January 17, 2014

Recipe Box Video Tutorial

Hello Papercrafters, 

Happy Friday!  Welcome back, we'll it's been a very productive week for me, yea,  I posted all week, cleaned up some clutter around the house, and got a video done for today even though I got a surprise phone call from the eye dr. that my new contacts were in and I had to make a trip to town to pick them up.......btw I love my new contacts,  I've worn the hard lenses for years but am trying out some soft lenses and omg they are so comfortable compared to hard lenses, I don't know why I waited so long to try them, lol.  

 

Anyway I have a video tutorial of how I constructed the basic box I used for my recipe box, I included the sizes of the tabbed dividers and the recipe cards, but the decorating I will save for another video. 

 

 If you have any questions about this project just leave a comment on this post or email me:  papercraftingstamper@gmail.com

Thank you for stopping by, I wish you a fabulous, fun-filled weekend!

Tamara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper