Wednesday, January 15, 2014

File Tab Pocket Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

I hope your all having a great week so far, it's going by way to fast for me as I still have a lot to do before my daughters Birthday next week.  January birthday's are sometimes hard to get geared up for after just having finished with the holidays but I'm always ready for a party and all the trimmings. 

Today I'm going to share a birthday greeting with you, no I'm not giving this card to my daughter, ( made her one more youthful since she will be turning 12),  but birthday's happen all through the year so I try to keep some on hand and I wanted to use the new Envelope punch board to create a File Tab Pocket Card. 

I was hooked on tab making after I made the first tab so I've made several more cards using this technique, I have some of my favorites scheduled for future posts. 

I decided to make a pocket rather than having the card open up because I liked having the personalizing/ sentiment area as part of the overall design.......it's hard to tell because of the lighting but that is not a metal brad but a rhinestone. 

If you have a punch board you really should try this technique, it's really fun.......I think I'm going to get my bookkeeping all spruced up and organized with my own file folders........great idea, but it's going to take awhile to squeeze that in :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope my creations inspire you!

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper