Thursday, January 16, 2014

Masculine Birthday Greeting

Hello Papercrafters, 

I hope your having a good week so far, I've been busy so it seems like it's going by quickly.  I was in need of a masculine birthday card this week so I decided to share the card I created with you. 

I have the most difficult time with manly cards and in fact plan on getting the 'Lovely as a tree' stamp set and want to add some other images to my collection along that line such as the map stamp, but since I didn't have either of those that I just mentioned I found some dsp that was fitting for the occasion and the recipient.  

 

It's a simple layout with the focus on the greeting, but not too frilly ;)

Today I am working on uploading the video tutorial of my recipe box and I will be posting it on my blog on Friday!  My focus will be on the construction of the box itself, I may do another tutorial in the near future of the decorating of the box, although I will include the measurements of the divider tab cards and the recipe cards. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday! 

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper