Friday, January 31, 2014

Bullseye Valentine

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has been having a good week, I know a lot of you are excited and getting ready for Superbowl Sunday!  We'll I hope you all enjoy the game, we are not football watchers at my house, so we will be otherwise engaged, lol.....actually the girls want to start making their valentines so we will probably make it a crafty day :)  

My apologies for not being a diligent blog poster this week......my husbands aunt passed away :(  and I had a stomach bug hit me yesterday, couldn't hold any food down until last night, but I feel much better today so I am looking forward to the weekend!

I have a Valentine to share today.....I had planned on sharing this a little closer to the big day but with all that has gone on and kept me from the craft room this week I decided I would share this little beauty today.

I based my card on the SFF sketch, that I made a few other cards with.......I found this ended up being a great challenge for me, by that I mean I took a sketch and created more than 1 card with it...........I think this card is my favorite of all .

I used the chevron folder for my 'bullseye' (as you can see better in the second photo)....I love the chevron!.......and those arrows are so fun to play with although a bit fussy to cut out, but I love the effect.  I also love the stamp 'I freakin' love you!' I've already gotten a lot of use out of it......my daughter wanted me to use it on a birthday card for her best friend which I did......so it has uses beyond Valentines day

On the inside I used a 'hugs & kisses' stamp.  I freakin love it, lol!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I hope my valentine inspires you to create one of your own :)

Next week I will be sharing more valentines, plus I have a super cute, super easy Valentine treat favor to share!   Please stop by and see what's new in my crafty corner!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper