Monday, January 20, 2014

Cupids Heart Valentine Greeting

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Monday all!  It's a 3 day weekend here so the kiddo's are home today, and tomorrow is my daughters birthday!  She turning 12, wow, she has grown up so fast, so we are going to go play today to get the celebration started.  I love birthdays and we celebrate several in the spring, there's someone in our family with a birthday every month through April....then we take a little break and start in again in July through November.   Not complaining though, I'm always ready for cake and ice cream :)

I had hoped I would have a birthday greeting to share today in honor of my daughters special day but the constraints of time kept me from getting it done and the card I made for her is a design I have shared before,  so since Valentines Day will soon be here I thought I would share another Valentine Greeting Card, this card has a mixture of new and retired products but since they are all Stampin'Up! they still work very well together. 

I really love the new 'fresh prints' dsp stack from the Occasions, there's a lot of pretty designs that would work well for a variety of occasions.  For the inside I stamped some xxx's & ooo's

Thank you for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share. 

Have a wonderful day!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper