Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sketch Friday Frenzy Take Two

Hello Papercrafters,

Happy Wednesday!  With a holiday on Monday and a birthday to celebrated Tuesday here we are already on Wednesday.....Friday will be here before you know it.  We had a lot of fun yesterday.....ate lots of yummy Mexican Food, plus cake and ice cream! and watched the birthday girl open her gifts, it's hard to believe she's already 12, seems like only yesterday she was my little baby, oh my in the blink of an eye she will be grown up and graduating.  I feel so blessed she is a very sweet, with a kind heart, I am very proud of the beautiful little lady she is becoming. 

Today I am back with another Valentine,  I liked the sketch friday frenzy sketch so much that I decided to explore it a bit more so I created a card with the more typical valentine colors using the same sketch.......I'm thinking about doing a 3rd version once I get into my craft studio for tomorrows post. 

I used some primrose cs and framelits 'hearts a flutter' dies to make the hearts, and I added in a bit of the 'fresh prints' dsp.  I wanted to use one of the doilies but I don't currently have any so I pulled out my doily die and made one using white cs.

I love that little 'love' bird and have used it several times already......he's from the set 'Love you more'....this set will only be available for a limited time thru the end of January or until supplies run out, so don't delay if you want your own.

Here's the inside:

I really love the way this greeting turned out.....now I'm off to see what else I can come up with :)  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper