Friday, January 10, 2014

Recipe Box with Envelope Punch Dividers

Hello Papercrafters, 

I have something a little different to share today.....I got a wild hair, lol and decided to make use of my recipe card stamp set, and the envelope punch board. I just love making the file tabs, lol, and I've made several cards and was looking for another project.  I wanted my box to be sturdy since recipes get a lot of use, they should anyway, so I set out to create a box that would accommodate the recipe cards and dividers.  It took a piece of 12" x 12 " cs plus a little more for the box,  then I decorated it with dsp and some of the scrappin kit freebies I earned with the book-a-thon,  I chose blue & yellow so that it would match my kitchen. 

 Here's a closer view of the cards....

 (For a close-up view just click on the photos)

 I love the way it turned out,  I think these would make fabulous gifts.....for mom's grandma's, or perhaps for newlyweds, you could include some family recipes to get them started. 

If you would like to know how I made the box just leave a comment and I will share the details with you. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Tamara

3 comments:

  1. hello, Tami
    what a fantastic idea! Your recipes box looks pretty! Great work!

    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using this stamp set. It has been on my shelf for some time. Your box looks lovely!!

    Gloria P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I searched for a recipe box and found a link to your site. Do you have instructions for the recipe box? If so, I would love to have a copy.
    Thanks,
    Jackie (jackieburns99@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for Papercraftingstamper